UP GDS Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM), Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM) vacancies. Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevak.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Interested candidates in the vacancy check details & completed all eligibility criteria also can read the full Notification & Apply Online. Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Full Notification and apply online link check below –
UP GDS Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak
- Starting Date Of Apply Online : 23-03-2020
- Last Date To Apply Online : 22-04-2020
- General, EWS – Rs. 100
- SC, ST, OBC, Female (All Category) – No Fee
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking/ SBI/ Offline
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
UP GDS Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility
Candidates should posses 10th Class with Knowledge of Local Language
Vacancy Details Total: Post
Total Number of Posts – 3951 Posts
UP GDS Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak – Important Links
How to Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Visit the India Post GDS Portal official website appost.in/gdsonline
- Click on the link Check UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Download it and check the information.
- If eligible opens the UP Postal Circle GDS Application Form.
- Enter the required details by clicking on Registration.
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020.
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process.
- Take the print out it will be useful for you in further sections.