OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Junior Assistant 125 Posts. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Interested candidates in the vacancy check details & completed all eligibility criteria also can read the full Notification & Apply Online. Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Full Notification and apply online link check below –
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Details
- Starting Date Of Apply Online : 09-03-2020
- Last Date To Apply Online : 08-04-2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 37 Years
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must and should be passed in the +2 Arts/Commerce/Science or Intermediate or equivalent examination from any Govt. recognized board or university to apply for the OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Written Exam
- Basic Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
- The board of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will pay the Rs.8880/- Per Month for the selected candidates.
Vacancy Details Total: Post
Total Number of Posts – 125 Posts
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
How to Apply Online OSSC Junior Assistant Post
- Visit the home page of the OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- After that, hit on the Click Here for Online Application link.
- On the screen, you can get the detailed notification and apply online links.
- First of all go through the official notification.
- If you are having the related qualification, then click on the apply link.
- Fill out the detailed in the OSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2020.
- And also complete the next steps before the last date and submit the form.