HPSEB T Mate Recruitment 2020 – T Mate Application Form Download. Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited (HPSEB) is pleased to fill up post of 1500 posts of Junior T Mate & 392 posts Junior Helper.
As per notification To Fill 1892posts of Junior T/mate(1500 T/mates & 392 Junior Helper) in PB A-I CPB of Rs 4900-10680+1300 GP +amount equal to 125% GP with fixed contractual emoluments of Rs 7825/-Per Month. The applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-Servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provision of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.No bank Draft/IPO will be accepted .They shall submit single application indicating their preference for the post in that application only. Interested candidates in the vacancy check details & completed all eligibility criteria also can read the full Notification & Apply Online. Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Full Notification and apply online link check below
HPSEB T Mate Recruitment 2020 Details
- Starting Date : 19-03-2020
- Last Date : 21-04-2020
- Last Date for Kinnaur, Lahoul Spiti, Chamba : 05-05-2020
- General,EWS – Rs. 100
- SC,ST,OBC – Rs.50
- The fee paid/deposited either through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or any other mode for following bank
- The State Bank Of India, MAIN BRANCH NEAR KALI BARI TEMPLE, The Mall, Shimla in favour of H.P.STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED against Accounts No. HPSEBL 35110998627 IFSC-SBIN0000718.
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
HPSEB T Mate Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Candidates Should be Minimum Matric Pass.
Preference will be given to the candidates who posses ITI certificate in Wireman! Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt. or the National Trade Certificate of one year Broad Based Basic Training (MMMT) along with Advanced Modular Course of First 6 months of second year + Specialized module of 6 months in second year in the sector of Electrical Trade through COE an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt. Preference will be given to the candidates who posses ITI certificate in Wireman! Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt. or the National Trade Certificate of one year Broad Based Basic Training (MMMT) along with Advanced Modular Course of First 6 months of second year + Specialized module of 6 months in second year in the sector of Electrical Trade through COE an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt.
Vacancy Details Total: Post
- Junior T Mate – 1500 Posts
- Junior Helper – 392 Posts
Document Attach in Application Form
- Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- Certificate of ITI in Wireman / Electrician/ Electrical trade only.
- SC / ST / OBC / Wards of Freedom Fighters / BPL / Antodaya certificate.
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by candidate)
- pasted on prescribed box in the Application form.
- Aadhar card copy.
- All the relevant certificates (As applicable) issued by competent authority as mentioned in Evaluation Criteria of 15 marks.
- Receipt of Fee paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS or deposited in the Bank Account.
HPSEB T Mate Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of HPSEB Ltd i.e. www.hpseb.com. No other application form will be accepted. The desirous applicants can submit their application at anyone of the following 3 offices, either personally or through regd/speed post.
Chief Engineer (Opere tions) North Zone HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Pir – 176215
Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, HPSEB Ltd., District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 175001
Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 171004