HPPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For Lecturer & Other Posts. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) announce the recruitment for the posts of HPPSC Lecturer Computer Engineering, Lecturer Applied Sciences & Humanities, English, Class-I, Lecturer Electrical Engineering, Lecturer Mechanical Engineering, Lecturer Civil Engineering, Lecturer Automobile Engineering, Assistant Director of Fisheries, Lecturer (Pharmacy) Class-I and various other Posts.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Online Online Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in the various Departments of Himachal Pradesh through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission‟s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc upto 27-03-2020 till 11:59 P.M., thereafter link will be disabled.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Lecturer & Other Posts Details
- Starting Date Of Apply Online : 07-03-2020
- Last Date To Apply Online : 27-03-2020
- Admit card : Notified Soon
- General & Other State – Rs. 400
- SC,ST,OBC – Rs.100
- Female (All Category) – No Fee
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking/ SBI/ Offline
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 45 Years
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Lecturer & Other Posts Eligibility
|Lecturer, Computer Engineering (Polytechnic), Class-I||1st Class Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized University or from and Institution duly recognized by the H.P. Government / Centre Government.|
|Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities, English, Mathematics , Chemistry Class-I||1 st Class Master‟s Degree in appropriate subject viz: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or English from a recognized University|
|Lecturer in Architecture (Polytechnic) Class-I||Bachelor‟s degree in Architecture with First Class or equivalent. If the candidate has a Master‟s degree in Architecture, first class or equivalent is required at Bachelors or Master level.|
|Workshop Superintendent (Polytechnic) Class-I||Bachelor‟s Degree in Mechanical/Auto Engineering with first Class or equivalent. If the candidates have a Master‟s Degree in Mechanical/Auto Engineering/Technology, first Class or equivalent is required at Bachelor‟s or Master‟s level.|
|Lecturer (Pharmacy)||M.Pharma or B.Pharma with 3 years teaching / professional experience.|
|Lecturer, Electrical Engineering, Lecturer Mechanical Engineering, Lecturer Civil Engineering, Lecturer Computer Engineering, Lecturer Automoblies Engineering (Polytechnic) Class-I Posts||1 st Class Bachelor‟s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology or equivalent.|
|Assistant Director of Fisheries, Class-II|| (i) Master‟s degree in Zoology or Fisheries of a recognized University or Associate Diploma of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education Bombay or its equivalent. |
(ii) Minimum three years experience in Management and development of Fisheries.
Vacancy Details Total: Post
TOtal Number of Posts – 70
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Lecturer & Other Posts – Important Links
How To Apply Online For Posts
- Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility as per essential qualification to the Commission on the day of Screening Test (CBT/Offline) for the concerned post and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit the documents failing which his/her candidature shallstand finally rejected for the concerned posts(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents. Non submission of the certificates will make them ineligible to sit in the examination or to appear in the Personality Test. No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
- In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. posts published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each posts on the day of Screening Test (CBT/Offline) for the respective posts.