HP Police Steno typist Recruitment 2020 – HPSSC Hamirpur are invited Online Applications for direct recruitment of 32 Steno typist posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 05.03.2020 to 03.04.2020 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled.
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications.
Interested candidates in the vacancy check details & completed all eligibility criteria also can read the HP Police Steno typist full Notification & Apply Online. Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Full Notification and apply online link check below –
HP Police Steno typist Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
- Starting Date For Apply Online : 05-03-2020
- Last Date For Apply Online : 03-04-2020
- General, EWS – Rs. 360
- SC, ST, OBC – Rs.120
- Female (All Category) – No Fee
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking/ SBI/ Offline
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 45 Years
HP Police Steno typist Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
|i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education.|
ii) Must possess the following speed in Shorthand and Typing on Computer in both languages i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial recruitment.
Vacancy Details Total: Post
Total Number of Posts : 32 Vacancies
Vacancy Details- Gen(UR)-17, Gen(WFF)-01, OBC(UR)-06, SC(UR)-07, ST(UR)-01
HP Police Steno typist Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
HP Police Steno typist Recruitment 2020 Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
- Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
- Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Step 9: Make payment.