The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt, of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the CTET July 2020 to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
CTET July 2020 – Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
- Start Date for Apply Online: 24-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-02-2020
- Last date for fees submission: 27-02-2020
- Date for Final verification of payment of fee by the candidates: 28-02-2020
- Online corrections if any, in the particulars uploaded by the candidate: 17 to 24-03-2020
- Date for Download Admit Card: Third week of June 2020
- Date of Exam: 05-07-2020 (Sunday)
- Date for Declaration of Result: Within 06 (Six) weeks from the date of conduct of the Examination
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 1000/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 500/
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: through Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank E-challan/ Debit/ Credit Card.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
CTET July 2020 Exam Eligibility
|Teacher (for Classes I-V)||Senior Secondary with|
50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/
Graduation with B.Ed
|Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)||Senior Secondary with|
B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
Ctet July 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2019