CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online National Eligibility Test. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has given a notification of UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Lecturership June 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Candidates can apply for UGC-NET June 2020 in “Online” mode only. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The Application in any other mode will not be accepted. Interested candidates in the vacancy check details & completed all eligibility criteria also can read the full Notification & Apply Online. Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Full Notification and apply online link check below.
CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test June Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Apply Online : 16-03-2020
- Last Date To Apply Online : 16-04-2020
- Admit card : 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination (CBT) : 21-06-2020
- General – Rs. 1000
- OBC,EWS – Rs.500
- SC, ST – 250
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking/ SBI/ Offline
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 28 Years
CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.